Join us in our 56th Year of Celebrating Caravelle Hotel’s opening dating back to Christmas Eve 1959, when the city was known as Saigon. Relive the good times with us and experience a taste of history.
Validity: from 5th to 31st May 2015
Deluxe room only from VND 3,356,000++
• Complimentary unlimited use of Wi-Fi Internet.
• Rate is quoted per single/double room per night and excluding breakfast
• A full, non-refundable prepayment at time of booking with no cancellation and no amendment
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
• Rate is subject to 5% Service Charge & 10% VAT
For bookings, please email: email@example.com or click here
As plans for the fledgling Caravelle Saigon were taking shape in 1955, Air France tested a medium range jet airliner known as the Caravelle. In 1959, the same year that the hotel opened, Air France introduced the sleek new jet. Its breezy sound recalled its inspiration: the Iberian caravela, or as the French called them, caravelles - fast, light 15th century sailing ships that explored the world in search of foreign trade, adventure and new horizons.
What better name for a hotel that was partly owned by Air France and that has served as the carrier's Saigon home ever since?